Earlier today, the official NFL Twitter account got hacked and this happened:
The NFL's Twitter account was hacked & they tweeted out that Roger Goodell has passed away pic.twitter.com/nMgCt0NSwf
— NFL Retweet (@NFLRT) June 7, 2016
Kind of a serious thing, telling people that someone’s dead when they aren’t BUT, it got me thinking. What would *I* tweet if I hacked a major sports account? Here are 10 such potential tweets.
10. Magic Johnson is and always has been better than Michael Jordan
9. Air Bud is a stupid movie. How’s a dog gonna dribble a basketball? Are you serious? COME ON!
8. I like cheese, I like chicken, and I like cheesy chicken.
7. A stack a week is actually $26k a year
6. Roger Goodell was trying to buy CBS
5. I dry my hands with decorative towels and there’s nothing you can do about it
4. They let Air Bud play football too. Why wouldn’t you just pick the dog up and play with him so he couldn’t run routes? DUMB!
2. LISTEN TO MY PODCAST
WAVES DON'T DIIIIEEEEEEE https://t.co/TKVRfLphPy
— The Chicken Social (@TheCSPod) June 7, 2016
What would YOU write? Leave it in the comments below OR tweet it to your boy aka me at @TheCSPod